Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will create infographic design for business and nonprofit

I will create infographic design for business and nonprofit












About:

Do you know your aperture from your apex? How about the difference between a finial and a flag? If not, then I can help you to design an effective piece of data visualization for your business.

Your provided information is my playground; I use that information to create an interactive infographic design.

WHY HIRE ME?

I am a highly motivated multi-disciplined infographic graphic designer. I have worked with small start-ups to large global brands and companies. This work experience builds and maintains a modern way of thinking in my design.

For any questions before you order, Please contact me via Private Message.


Feel free to contact me

Note: Provide data in textual form and images in high resolution.

Reviews


michaelh27:We had a little misunderstanding at the start. But overall the communication was very good. And the end product is of very good quality.

designo_:Very great person Indeed.

leonardknight:Great job. Quick turnaround. Creative design.

designo_:great experience with buyer...

etc_app:Wanted a unique product and got what I pad for.


No comments:

Post a Comment