I will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, magazines, and corporate reports. + See More
About:
UNIQUE AND OUTSTANDING INFOGRAPHICS REASONABLE PRICE
LEVEL 2 SELLER with More than 400
Reviews!!!!!!
- Graphic Design Specialist with 6+ years of experience in the management of the complete design process, from conceptualisation to delivery.
- Expert at interdepartmental coordination and communication.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to stretch the boundaries of web design and digital storytelling to help my client’s brands stand out.
I will create eye catching, extraordinary info graphics using modern and unique layouts according to your expectations.And will satisfy you 100%.
I will create brief info graphics on your desired topic.(6 points
$5=250 words)
If you want to have more than 6 points please order one more gig for every 6 points you want.
UNLIMITED REVISIONS!!!!!!!!!until you satisfy.
I willcollect data pointson your desired topic for $10.
Reviews
clickabc:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!
mehumphr:Good Experience!
salusps:I was looking for a fairly fast turn around on this project since I was tasked with giving a presentation. Even though we have a large time difference, jessicalisa was very responsive and delivered on time with a revision. \n\nI'd highly recommend this Fiverr!
jessicalisa:Great buyer. Provided clear instructions and easy to work with :)
polished:Outstanding Experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment