Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will create infographic that will stand out

I will create infographic that will stand out












About:

Infographics are the best way to get your message stand out among others and to present your research, business, statistics, or anything else on the most professional and exceptional way that will guarantee you high CTR and engaged audience. You can present Timelines, statistics, numbers, business report, presentation, Amazon listing, social media, blog posts, etc. 

YOU WILL GET 

  • Great visual infographic with perfectly combined colors
  • 100% unique and professional work NO TEMPLATES!
  • Editable file 
  • All formats jpeg, png, pdf ai psd eps
  • Any size you want! If you're not sure about the size I will suggest the size that's most suitable
  • Unlimited revisions included - (Standard & Premium Package)
  • Commercial rights
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money back

If you have any questions feel free to contact me


Let me know if you want me to collect data for your infographic, that's in premium package,
Send me the exact data stats or info you want me to use 
if you have size requirements let me know 

Reviews


jelenaa:Dunja did an amazing job! She captured my vision for this project perfectly. I'll be happy to work with her again on my future projects!

dunjadesigner:Jelena was such a great client, she knows what she wants and she's such a great person to collaborate with! I would definitely love a chance to work with her again :)

rogyvoje:Dunja did a great job creating infographic for me. This was extraordinary experience, high quality work combined with fast delievery. Will definitely hiring her again. It was a pleasure working with you.

dunjadesigner:Great client, knows what he wants and his requirements were clear. Outstanding experience!

jelenaa:Dunja did an amazing job! She captured my vision for this project perfectly. I'll be happy to work with her again on my future projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment