Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will create eye catching infographics

I will create eye catching infographics












About:

LOOKING UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL INFOGRAPHICS?

Infographics will make data more accessible and content marketing is effective way to demonstrate your data, I will design unique and creative info-graphics as per your requirement.

What you will get from this gig?
  • 100% unique design
  • Free graphics elements  
  • Unlimited revisions until customer 100% satisfactions
  • Free of cost source file for all packages (.ai or .psd files)  

Please inbox me if you have any confusion regarding price for your project or data points. 

NOTE: All information and data that required for info-graphics will be provide by you I will not offer data research or data collection service. 

Thanks and looking foreword to serve you! 

Jenny

Reviews


samplescom:Awesome work!

golden_jenney:Thank you so much! Great buyer, looking forward to working with you on your next project!

ninowilliams:Outstanding Experience!

golden_jenney:Thank you so much!

mikeb1113:Very professional and on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment