Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design a unique infographic powerpoint presentation

I will design a unique infographic powerpoint presentation












About:

Hi,

I would like to inform you that. I will create a unique infographic design within short-time (Less than 24hrs). Before order contact me by Fiverr message. I will provide you some sample work (Screenshot) then you can decide to order me.

Why you choose me?
==================
☛ Professional design is my first priority.

☛ Delivery in less than 24 hours.

 Unlimited revisions

Only $5 Dollar 15 point you can get from me.

☛ Provide you all file formats like JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD, AI, Id, PPT

☛ Response time less than 1 hours

☛ Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied

☛ I will provide Source ( editable file )

Note: We should discuss first then you can place your order or not.

Thank You for visiting
Regards 
Md. Kawsar Ahmed

Reviews


mishiboo2:Revisions granted and carried out as requested, patient, good communication skills and very good customer service.

kawsarove:Very good person.

suzyjewell:Kawsa was super responsive and easy to communicate with. Will be working with him again!

kawsarove:I love your motivation. Thank you again.

samsaff:perfect seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment